Key Text: “The hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him” (John 4:23, NKJV).
1. How much of the miraculous have you experienced in your life?
2. How do you interpret the words: “true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth”? (John 4:23, NKJV).
3. What is the difference between “in spirit” and “in truth”?
4. Luke 1:46–55 is known as the Song of Mary. What is the background to this song?
5. What does Jesus mean by linking together the verbs “worship” and “serve?”
6. If you, like Mary, were to write a song in worship of Jesus, what would you include in it?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?