A recap of the Biomimicry 3.8 Institute's 2011 Biomimicry Education Summit.
Find more information about our annual Biomimicry Education Summits by visiting biomimicry.net/educating/summits-workshops
2011 Biomimicry Education Summit
With Keynote Address by
President and Chief Technology Officer, Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry;
President, The Beyond Benign Foundation
-Mike Chamberlain, Guest Experience Programs Manager, Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Dr. Frank Fish, Professor of Biology, West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Holly Harlan, BiomimicryNEO Network Entrepreneur
- Ilaria Mazzoleni, Design and Applied Studies Faculty, Southern California Institute of Architecture
- Dr. Peter Niewiarowski, Professor of Biology, The University of Akron
- Douglas Paige, Associate Professor of Industrial Design, The Cleveland Institute of Art
- Karen Peluso, Ship Program Manager
- Dorna Schroeter, Teacher Training Coordinator, Center for Environmental Education, Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES
- Adrian Smith, Doctoral Candidate in Biology, Arizona State University
- Dr. Christopher Viney, Professor, University of California-Merced
- Jeannette Yen, Professor of Biology, Georgia Institute of Technology
Held over three days at the Cleveland Botanical Garden in Cleveland, Ohio.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?