September 8, the Film and Media Studies program held its annual Internship Night. Kevin Sandler, the Director of FMS Internships, was present to talk about internships and the importance of having one during your education. Some of our very own FMS students who have interned last spring and over the summer spoke about their interning experiences.
These esteemed interns include:
• Devin Berko and Andy Jeffreys who were development interns at Indian Paintbrush Productions and Andy was a development intern as well as Miramax Pictures
• Allison Miller who was a production intern at Marvel Studios in Los Angeles
• Clayton Porter who was a production intern on The Daily Show in New York City
• Whitney Holtzman who was a public relations and marketing intern for Allied Integrated Advertising in Phoenix
• Elizabeth Eklund who was a casting intern for Lori Wyman Casting in Miami
• John Haynes and Della Anderson who were development interns for Zucker Productions in Los Angeles
Contact: Kevin Sandler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?