David Gibbons keeps you in touch with this week's computer printing news:
1. HP has submitted patents for a printer cartridge vending machine which can sell new cartridges, collect empty ones, or refill ink cartridges;
2. More than 30 million printers were sold worldwide in the first quarter of 2011;
3. A new new multi-purpose toner can be used in 26 different HP and Canon printer cartridges;
4. Remanufacturers are looking at a multi-million dollar strategy to let consumers know they have a choice;
5. Lexmark helps New York teachers to spend less time managing paperwork, and more time teaching the kids;
6. and more including an interview with Charles Brewer about the ink vs toner struggle to win the printer wars.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?