* Why GWT?
* Architectural design considerations
* Packaging and deployment
* Deploying GWT into a JDK 1.4 container
* Browser compatibility issues
* Performance, performance, performance - how we made it as fast as possible
* Useful tools, libraries, and technologies
* Lessons learned
Speaker: Douglas Bullard
Douglas Bullard has been writing Enterprise applications in Java and associated technologies for 15 years. He has spent the last 10 years at Nike working on Nike.net - Nike's B2B e-commerce site.
PJUG meetings start with some time to eat and socialize (pizza and beverages are provided), followed by the featured speaker, then Q&A, discussion, sometimes a drawing to give away swag. :)
Though we like knowing how many people to expect, you don't *have* to RSVP, on Upcoming or otherwise. Go ahead and just show up!
Many people also go for a drink and further discussion following the meeting, at a location determined ad hoc (lately, Trees restaurant in the same building).
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?