A 1350 sqft. family friendly cottage in a quiet & private location on motorized Butterfly Lake connected to Petit Lac Long. The kitchen is equipped with 5 appliances. An open space between the kitchen, dining and the living room, along with the fireplace provides a warm atmosphere. Also, there is a small but very convenient bathroom right beside the kitchen. On the upper level there are 3 bedrooms with a Queen and two double size beds and an adjoining bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and a shower. The master bedroom and bathroom are overlooking the lake. There is a two level deck complete with patio furniture and BBQ. Large dock, a kayak, canoe and a pedal boat are supplied for your enjoyment. In the summer, the bicycle run of "le petit train du Nord" is accessible at Ste. Agathe. For those who love to ski/snowboard, Mont Blanc is 25 km and Mont Tremblant is 34 km away from the house. Also Mont Gareau et La Réserve is close to the cottage (31km). You can leave the house by foot snowshoes or cross country skis and discover the trails across our lake and over the mountains. For those who want to relax and pamper themselves, there are spas, boutiques, restaurants and coffee shops in Sainte-Agathe. The cottage can accommodate up to 8 people. Also there are 3 parking spots.
- Directly lakefront, ideal for fishing, swimming and kayaking/canoeing
- Large dock gives you an easy access to the lake
- Perfect location for walking, jogging and cycling.
- 20 minutes from all major downhill ski centres (Mont Blanc, Mont Tremblant, St. Sauveur, and everything in-between)
- Cozy Fireplace available
- Chalet is in a major Laurentian snow belt - we have lots of snow!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?