Leveraging the right approach to technology sales is like having a customized blueprint for success. Using the latest tools, techniques, and data on the Microsoft Dynamics marketplace, every Dynamics ISV now has the ability to leverage best practices to create a lean, efficient marketing and sales engine that works at peak performance from lead to close.
In this fast paced session, Rick McCutcheon from Full Contact Selling and Jason Gumpert from MSDynamicsWorld.com will look at how to fully integrate the three key areas of sales productivity: 1) business processes; 2) sales skills development and 3) the best practice use of CRM and related technologies.
This session illustrates
* How to analyze the cost and value of leads generated * from different sources flowing into your sales process
* Best practices in content marketing for Dynamics ISVs based on real-world data
* How to find the best prospects for your ISV Solutions
* Understand the customer buying process
* How to close both partner and direct opportunities
* How to build high-value, long-term relationships with your customers/prospects and partners.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?