1. Connect the 12-inch and 8-inch rods to the right side of the riser. Put the longer rod on the outside.
2. If using a top handle, slide it onto the rods now.
3. Slide the shoulder pad to the center of the 12-inch rod and tighten.
4. Offset the counterweight to the rear of the 12 inch rod, and tighten.
5. Screw the rod blocks into the end of the 3-inch rods.
6. Slide the 3-inch rod assembly onto the left-end of the 8 inch rod. ... Slide the second 3-inch rod assembly onto the 8 inch rod, but don’t tighten it yet. Next attach the DSLR stand to the center of the 3-inch rods, then tighten the entire assembly.
7. Attach the DSLR Stand assembly to the Shoulder Pad assembly and tighten.
8. Finally, add the handle and your rig is complete!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?