Dan Cruver interviews Katie Davis about her book "Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption."
Note: The volume on my audio was too low. Katie’s, however, was fine.
I asked Katie the following questions:
1. What is it about Jesus that freed you to let go of what appeared to be an idyllic life of an American teenage and move to Uganda?
2. When you first moved to Uganda, was getting used to life there more difficult than you anticipated? What was one of your most difficult experiences?
3. What is life like for the average orphan in Uganda?
4. What have you learned from the Ugandan church?
5. Tell us about your girls back in Uganda. What’s your typical day with them look like?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?