This webinar will specifically address CA’s human resources requirements.
California provides a unique set of regulations that must be followed in addition to federal law. Legal advice is expensive but necessary when dealing with many HR issues such as wage and hour concerns, hiring, performance issue or termination. Unfortunately many companies do not consult an attorney until the lawsuit lands on their desks. In this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask John Boggs, Council to the California New Car Dealers Association, any questions about HR law at your facility.
You will learn the answers to these questions and more:
• How do I calculate overtime pay in CA?
• Is it legal to use an online job application?
• Can I fire someone when I have never given them a disciplinary warning?
• Should I conduct background checking prior to hiring?
• Do all employees need a job description?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?