A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of Minutes of September 20, 2011 meeting
D. Hearings and Presentations-
1. Public Hearing; Minor Site Plan Approval request for two (2) six (6) month
extensions of approval for Evergreen Companies, Inc., at 217 Gray Road, Tax
Assessor Map U20, Lot 68 in the Village Center Commercial (VCC) district; Mark
2. Public Hearing; Major Subdivision and Major Site Plan Review; Drowne School
Apartments for 38 senior apartments at the Drowne Road School, 12 Drowne Road,
in the Village Mixed Use Zone (VMUZ) a portion of Tax Map R03, Lot 51A; Joseph
Laverriere, P.E., DeLuca-Hoffman Associates, Representative; Bateman Partners, LLC,
Applicant; Town of Cumberland, Owner.
3. Public Hearing; Major Site Plan Review: Cumberland Animal Clinic at 216 Greely
Road, a portion of Tax Assessor Map R04, Lot 34, in the Rural Residential One (RR1)
district; Vanir Properties, LLC, Owner, Christopher Briley, AIA, Architect, Green Design
4. Public Hearing; Major Subdivision Amendment to Old Colony Estates to add four
(4) lots off from Old Colony Lane, Tax Assessor Map R07, Lot 70K; Dustin Roma,
P.E., Sebago Technics, Inc., Representative; Norman Berube Builders, Owner.
E. Administrative Matters;
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?