This video presents a number of new features added to the jBPM5 Web Designer 2.0. These include:
1. Integration with the jbpmmigration project. Allows users to migrate their existing jPDL 3.2 based processes to BPMN2.
2. Ability to view process sources in a number of different formats (BPMN2, JSON, PNG, PDF, ERDF, and SVG)
3. Default installation of jBPM Service Nodes on process creation
4. Integration with the jBPM service repository.
5. Visual process validation
Please give us your feedback!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?