On November 2, 9, and 16, Beacon Baptist will have special practical sessions that will help you in your own personal finances whether you are early in life or planning your retirement. We will all meet in the auditorium at 7:00 PM and will be dismissed from there. Three tracks will be offered. We encourage you to choose a track and attend all three weeks.
Track 1 - Stewardship of my Future
* Session Leader - Dr. Randy Cox
* Location - Room 300
* Summary - This topic will center on subjects such as retirement planning, saving and investing for the future, insurance decisions, developing a will, and a retiree’s budget.
Track 2 - Financial Enemies of the Home
* Session Leader - Dwight Ausley
* Location - Room 317
* Summary - This title will cover several topics such as the truth about debt, how to get out of debt, budget planning, and the use and abuse of credit.
Track 3 - Daily Stewardship Living
*This track will have a different session leader each week.
* Location - Room 318
* November 2 - Is Insurance Biblical? - Jack Webb
* November 9 - Making Your Home Your Best Investment - Ron Braswell
* November 16 - Common Cents - Eric Johns
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?