Over the last 4 years, under the current Chairman of the Prince William County Board of Supervisors:
• Real estate taxes have increased by $86 million
• Spending has increased $194 million
• Debt increased by over $400 million,
• Prince William Countyʼs Employee Pension plan has been shortchanged by $128 million.
• And the assault on the Rural Crescent continues...
On November 8th -- Vote for John Gray.
Trusted CPA, dedicated public servant, John Gray has supported Prince William County families and businesses for more than 20 years.'
John will fight to:
• Reduce County Taxes and Debt.
• Refund the millions you overpaid in taxes.
• Defend the Rural Crescent.
On November 8th - Vote for John Gray for Chairman of the Prince William County Board of Supervisors.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?