Study 6 of 14 on The Gospel in Galatians
Key Text: “If the inheritance is of the law, it is no longer of promise; but God gave it to Abraham by promise” (Gal. 3:18, NKJV).
1. If the Ten Commandments had been done away with at Jesus’ death, would you be glad that certain ones were abolished? Why or why not?
2. What evidence is there in Scripture that the law existed before Sinai?
3. What is the point of Paul’s analogy in Galatians 3:15-18 between a person’s final will and testament and God’s covenant with Abraham?
4. Because salvation is by faith and not by works of law, does Paul mean to say that faith abolishes the law? Explain your answer.
5. In what ways are we in danger of being corrupted by our environment about the importance of the law?
6. If someone told you that you’re not good enough or that you’re lost, how would you answer?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?