Dir.: Osbert Parker
Pre-visualization Ed.: Ariadna Fatjo-Vilas
Characters burst through yesterday's emulsion to tell the conflicting story of Frank and Charlie who sacrifice their morals to find love as two worlds collide.
- 2008 BAFTA Nomination: Best Short Animated Film
- 1st Prize Best Short Animated Film: British Animation Awards (BAA) 2008
- Gold Plaque Winner for Best Animated Short Film: Chicago International Film Festival
- 1st Prize (Animated Eye Award) Best Animated Short Film: Aspen Shortsfest 2007
- 1st Prize Best Animated Short: Melbourne International Film Festival
- 1st Prize Best Animated Short: St. Louis Film Festival
- 1st Prize Best Experimental Short: Expresion en Corto Film Festival
- 1st Prize Best Experimental Short Film: Tabor Film Festival
- 1st Prize Best Animated Short Film: Durango Independent Film Festival
- Winner Award for Most Technically Innovating Film: Ann Arbor Film Festival
- Winner Labo Canal+ Prize: Clermont-Ferrand Film Festival
- Winner Best Art Direction: Anima Mundi
- Winner Onda Curta Award: IndieLisboa
- Winner Audience Award: Hamburg International Short Film Festival
- Winner Youth Jury Award: Imago Int. Short Film Festival.
- Honorable Mention for Best Animated Short Film: Toronto Worldwide Short Film Festival
- Special Mention: Seattle 1 Reel Film Festival
- Special Mention: Curtocircuito
- Best Animated Film at the Cutting Edge nomination: British Animation Awards 2008
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?