Study 7 of 14 on The Gospel in Galatians
Key Text: “The Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe” (Gal. 3:22, NKJV).
1. Which analogy would you say is most like the law without faith: peanut butter without jelly; a jail cell without a key; a rowboat with only one oar? Explain your answer.
2. In this week’s study, what mistaken concepts did Paul’s opponents have about the role of the law?
3. Paul says the Jews were kept “under the law” before the coming of Christ. What does he mean by “under the law”?
4. Though the law cannot save us, what great benefits does our adherence to it have for us?
5. How would you answer the observation by some Christians that the law has been done away with?
6. In what practical ways can we examine our own lives for a proper balance between faith and the law?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?