This is an overview of Neo4j integration into Gephi 0.8 Beta.
The video highlights the following features:
1.) Installation & Upgrade:
- Upgrade the Gephi and install the "Neo4j Graph Database" plugin
2.) Full Database Import:
- Import all data from Neo4j database
- Introducing Gephi: Data Laboratory, Layouts, Statistics, Ranking
3.) Lazy Loading:
- Import a subset of all data (from starting node + defining depth) from Neo4j Database
- Introducing Gephi: Tools, Customizing the Graphical Representation
- Export any loaded Gephi graph into Neo4j database
Author: Martin Skurla
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?