Things to remember when you practice
1. 5 times 10 breathing exercise before you begin
2. Breathe where necessary
3. Continue up chromatically as far as possible - THREE STRIKES!
4. BIG BREATH - CHEST UP - SHOULDERS BACK (NOT UP)
5. LIFT FINGERS HIGH - STRIKE THE VALVES HARD
6. Relax lip when finished and rest for at least an hour
This exercise is part of a customized 5 part lesson plan. My teacher, Bruce Haag is a certified Claude Gordon instructor, and the practice routines he assigns serve to set goals for progress and to help the student understand exactly what is causing the progress.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?