Dr. Odd is on a global quest to eliminate the world’s even numbers. And it’s your job to stop him, by seeking out his secret bases, destroying his menacing mainframes and making the world a safer place for math. Complete each mission by solving the equations that lock the doors along your escape route in 60 seconds or less and earn all the uniforms and watches of a seasoned Base10 spy.
Designed for children ages 5 to 12, Operation Math teaches basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division through interactive game play that turns boring tables into a global adventure. The faster they work the further they’ll go in a game designed to take your novice mathematician from the pyramids of Egypt to a seat at the head of the class.
• 105 Missions based on three different skill levels.
• All binomial addition/subtraction equations for numbers 1-20
• All binomial multiplication/division equations for numbers 1-12
• Ability to select missions based on skill level and operatives (+, -, +/-, x, ÷, x/÷ and +/-/x/÷)
• Training that tracks consecutive answers and preps players for active missions
• 30 un-lockable watches and uniforms that encourage game play
• Quick reference addition and multiplication tables
• 15 exotic geographic locations
• Animated mission-tracking map
• Professional narration and soundtrack
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?