"one of the top 25 event filmmakers in the World" - EventDV Magazine
Filmed by Lead Filmmaker Matt Davis
Here's what you'll love about this wedding.
1. Lisa and Schneider's children were the bridal party, and they each read a line from a sweet poem during the ceremony.
2. Speaking of ceremony, it was in a wine cellar. A cave, filled with candles. It was amazing.
3. The Largest house in America was one of their backdrops.
4. The design. Check out the lights and the draperies for their reception in the Loft of the Biltmore Stable.
5. The SURPRISE fireworks. They had all their friends and family walk to the top of the hill at the "Diana" stature, and timed their speech to be finished right when the amazingly beautiful fireworks went off. Even got a candid reaction from the mother. :)
Lisa and "Schneider", we are HONORED that you looked up and down the East Coast for the perfect filmmakers for your wedding, and you trusted us. Your wedding was sweet, and.... honest. It was refreshing. Congrats to you and your now larger family!
Venue: The Biltmore Estate
Photographer: Woodward and Rick
Florist: The Flower Gallery
Band: The Heather Hayes Experience
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?