In November 2011 Cape Farewell North America made its public debut with The Dew Line Concert: Climate is Culture, a concert celebrating Marshall McLuhan's vision of artists as harbingers of cultural change. Watch footage from the event and hear from feature act, Montreal-based Patrick Watson & The Wooden Arms.
- Canon T2i (+Magic Lantern), 2x Canon 7D
- 50mm f/1.4 + 28mm f/1.8 + 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II
- Manfrotto Monopod, Shoulder Rig, Benro Tripod with Manfrotto 501 Video Head
- Zoom H1 + Audio Technical Lav Mic (for Interviews)
- Rode Videomic Pro (for backstage)
- In house recording for the concert
- Post on Adobe Premiere
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?