Timelapse snippets from Beamish Museum's Christmas Evening Events from the 9th & 16th December 2011. Includes:
1. Visitors arriving at the Entrance Tram Stop.
2. View from the (open) top of the replica General bus.
3. The real outdoor ice Rink in the Pit Village.
4. Busy Town Street with Trams Sunderland 16 & 101, Leeds 6 and Blackpool 31 passing through.
5. Y7 steam locomotive at Rowley Station.
6. Passing Trams and Buses from Pockerley Old Hall.
7. Steam Gallopers (Carousel) and Grotto at Pockerley Waggonway.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
Music Kindly provided by Bearpark and Esh Colliery Band:
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?