Six swedish finalists of the H&M Design Award are presented. They come from Beckmans College of Design and the Swedish School of Textiles and show their graduate collections for the jury.
- Isabelle Lundh, Beckmans College of Design, Stockholm
- Alexander Krantz, Beckmans College of Design, Stockholm
- Isabella Falkirk, Swedish School of Textiles, Borås
- Ida Klamborn, Swedish Shcool of Textiles, Borås
- Lynn Nadj Kullman, Beckmans College of Design, Stockholm
- Maja Dixdotter, Swedish School of Textiles, Borås
Isabelle Lundh from Beckmans College of Design is chosen as the swedish finalist for the H&M Design Award. The Swedish jury consists of:
- Anne-Sofie Johansson, Head of Design H&M
- Cia Jansson, Fashion Editor, Swedish ELLE
- Marcus Söder, Fashion Editor, BON Magazine
- Agnes Braunerhielm, Blogger and Fashion Editor
- Petra Buchinger, Showroom Manager, H&M Sweden
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?