This C4D file is very easy to use and customize for making Greek letter icons. You have the options to pick characters, the number of letters (up to 3), camera angles, global illumination sky textures, icon textures, animating spin, and adding a twist to any icon. You can produce beatifully lit and texured renders of any letter in the Greek alphabet—upper and lower case.
This project can be rendered out in 1920×1080 and any other resolution you need. Very nice results can be obtained just using Cinema 4D alone, but combined with After Effects you can take a render to another level.
• 1920×1080p HD (resizeable)
• Choose up to 3 letters from the 24 characters in the Greek Alphabet
• No Plug-ins required
• Very easy to use and setup is a snap
• Video tutorial included to walk you through the project controls
• Works in After Effects CS3/4/5/5.5 and Cinema 4D R12 / R13
You can download the file here: twurl.nl/3tlj4k
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?