Six German Finalists for the H&M Design Award are presented. They are students at Weissensee Kunsthochschule, Universität Der Kunste Berlin and School of Design of Pforzheim University, and show their graduate collection for the jury.
- Mirjam Calabrese, School of Design of Pforzheim University
- Alexa Pollman, School of Design of Pforzheim University
- Yasar Spörndli & Laura Krauthausn, Weissensee Kunsthochschule
- Laura Wollentarski, Universität Der Kunste Berlin
- Jorinde Meline Barke, Universität Der Kunste Berlin
Yasar Spörndli and Laura Krauthasen are chosen as the German Finalists for the H&M Design Award. The German Jury consists of:
- Ann-Sofie Johansson, Head of Design H&M
- Kerstin Schneider, Fashion Director ELLE mAgazine Germany
- Jessica Weiss, Executive Editor Online, Interview Magazine
- Alina Suggeler, Singer and model
- Svetlana Ernst, PR Manager, H&M Germany
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?