Here's my resume:
KEVIN J. CAREW-BYNOE
OVERVIEW - Innovative and imaginative individual with a strong work ethic.
- Proven record in producing accurate work and meeting artwork deadlines within stressful, high-pressure environments.
- Freelance work and school projects include graphic, sound and level design and functioning as storyboard, concept and freehand artist.
- Experience includes creating low/high poly models; texturing (Photoshop); creating 3D environments (Unreal Engine and 3D Studio Max); and understanding colors and forms.
- Good rapport/communications with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Effective as a team player (and building morale) or independent worker.
Adobe (self-taught on Adobe software):
Photoshop and Illustrator (graphic design)
Audition and Soundbooth (sound design)
3D Max (environmental/character model)
Unreal Editor (level design)
THE ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE
Fort Lauderdale, FL
B.S. in Game Art & Design (graduation in 9/08)
Game Productions Honors Class
[NOTE: While attending school FT, have held PT positions]
OLYMPIA HIGH SCHOOL (2001-2003; graduate) in FL
Major: Graphic Design
HIGH SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN (1999-2000) in NY
Major: Commercial Arts
RELATED FREELANCE WORK includes:
- Graphic logo designs for businesses; HS limos, The Hair Studio
- Graphic design Stonebridge Realty L.L.C, Orlando, FL
- Artist had an art show at the Undergrounds Coffeehaus in Fort Lauderdale
ID Tech Camp (2010; 6 weeks) – New York, NY
Camp Instructor (Unreal 3 Engine/Worldcraft III World Editor)
- Taught level designing with the use of the Unreal Engine to teenagers.
- Also briefly taught the Worldcraft III Editor
-GB65 (2009 -2010) – New York, NY
Graphic Design intern
HOT TOPIC (2007-present) Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Responsible for extensive customer service/relations, sales, merchandising and opening/closing location. Recognized as Employee of the Month.
KIDS FIESTA (2007; 6 weeks) Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Taught the basics of color theory (via painting with primary colors) to 6-11 year old children at a recreational center.
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO (seasonal; 2002-2009) Orlando, FL
Merchandiser / Cashier (Lost Continent)
- Extensive customer service, merchandising, cashiering and training employees.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?