On January 28th 2012, the newest FLY CANVAS retailer, Canvas Shop in Seal Beach, California threw a celebratory shindig with a special backyard screening of "Come Hell or High Water", a surf film celebrating the simplified slide know as bodysurfing.
Ray Barbee set the tone through live tunes as the FLY CANVAS crew and friends from around town came to support the shop, hoot, holler and spread stoke like an endless sea. This is footage from the festivities.
- The Callis Family, for the hospitality.
- Big Earl, for the epic scorpion stories.
- Ray Barbee, for making ears smile.
- The FLY CANVAS groupies, for the love.
- Our wonderful families, for the support.
Event Photos @ on.fb.me/CanvasPhotos
© FLY CANVAS 2012
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?