Here is the third clip of six from my Magic Wand presentation I gave on the last day of CUE 2009. During the presentation, I offer several tried and true methods for integrating technology into the math classroom. Most strategies only require that you have a computer, a projector, and an internet connection, although I offer some ideas for a 1-to-1 or computer lab scenario. I hope you find some ideas useful!
Creative Commons Licensed Photography and other links:
1. In My Backpack by kate e. did
2. Being Bilingual Boosts Brain, CBS News
3. Kanye West: Education needs to be a top priority by EDin08
4. Kanye West in ultraviolet by Ethan Hein
5. Impossible Bookcase (1,4) by Seb Przd
6. Move it. by Rajeshkunnath
7. Apimac Timer Homepage
8. Awaken Alarm
Blue alarm clock
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?