OFFICIAL VIDEO RELEASE
24KILATES x NEW BALANCE ML581 x LOS PEPERETES
24 Kilates store from Barcelona, along with Bodega from Boston, Mita Sneakers from Tokyo and Kasina from Seoul, has responded to the New Balance’s invitation to design its ML581 Collection.
In addition, 24 Kilates has again come out with its own exclusive pack in collaboration with Los Peperetes, peperetes.com, a top gourmet Company that produces the best tinned food with the finest products of the Galician estuaries.
The whole package is inspired in the Camino de Santiago, a long millenary traditional European pilgrimage way to the tomb of Saint James in Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Spain. The scallop shell, often found in the shores of Galicia, has long been the symbol of the Camino de Santiago.
The pack comes in a bag and consists of:
- A pair of a New Balance ML581 x 24 Kilates.
- A 70 cl limited edition bottle los Peperetes of coffee liqueur.
- A 70 cl limited edition bottle los Peperetes of herbal liqueur.
- A limited edition Los Peperetes can of Pulpo en aceite de oliva(Octopus in olive oil).
- A limited edition Los Peperetes can of Berberechos de Carril (Cockles in brine).
The release date of this pack will be Saturday, January the 7th of 2012.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?