Enjoy skiing each week on CedarS new cable ski system at CedarS and our great fleet of boom-equipped ski-school boats at Pomme de Terre Lake. Build co-ed teamwork in fun, problem-solving exercises in natural settings like the high and low ropes course and climbing wall. As in Main Camp enjoy all-camp Big Surf Trip during week one and choice of Pack, Climb/Cave, Fish/water sports, and Float trips during week two, plus your choice of a wide variety of main camp activities (see Main Camp activity descriptions).
Two large, screened-in cabins for C.I.P. boys (each with its own bathrooms) perch atop a hill in a separate part of Boys' Camp.
C.I.P. girls live in a separate area of the Girls' Camp that has a great view of Crown Lake. The Robin, Blue Heron, and Dove Cabins all have their own bathrooms.
CedarS' counselors will be some of the most genuine, Christian and fun-loving leaders you've ever meet. With one of them for every three campers, they'll constantly accentuate the harmony of your all-inclusive cabin group and the special spiritual qualities to be admired and developed in each individual.
Highlights of a C.I.P. Session include:
· Group-bonding on the Low Team Course and fulfilling individual feats on High Ropes Course
· A "Meta Share" and "Rap Session" with the practitioner
· Weekly water-skiing trips to Lake Pomme de Terre to ski, wake-board, or tube on CedarS ski boats. Fun lake time and games with a cook-out barbecue with delicous dishes including vegetarian dinner options ends ski day week one. A testimony meeting (with CIP camper readers) is added after ski day during week two.
· Relay and Waterworks games and Zipline play at Crown Lake
· Daily Bible lesson study, practitioner talks, Wednesday Testimony Meetings (CIP camper readers), Sunday School, and Hymn Sings
· Participating in the full range of Main Camp activities (see Main Camp description)
· Trips for two week sessions including a trip to Big Surf Water Park
· Visit to Junior Leadership for breakfast and Bible Lesson study and upbeat interaction with JL staff and campers
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?