This video tutorial will take you through these steps:
1. How to stream a radio program (including live streaming)
2. How to download a radio program so that you can transfer it to an mp3 player or burn it onto a CD.
3. How to see what file size an program is, so you can keep an eye on your downloads.
4. How to use Google Reader to subscribe to a program podcast, and either stream it or download it.
5. How to use iTunes to subscribe to a program podcast, and where to find your downloaded files.
Visit the link below for a tutorial on how to find and sign in to Google Reader, and how to use it to receive RSS feeds.
Video Credits – Vanessa Milton, Open Producer, ABC Open South East NSW
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?