This update walks you through the new features of Hippo CMS 7.7 - and discusses how you implement them as a developer.
The original webinar was held on February 7th, 2012.
In this video, you'll see:
- A general overview of Hippo CMS 7.7, with Arjé Cahn, CTO of Hippo
- Introduction to the brand new Channel Manager and Subsite Blueprinting
- Broken link report
- Reporting Dashboard (part of the Hippo Enterprise subscription)
- Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn publication options
- Integrated Preview in the Hippo CMS main screen
- View content immediately in any of the channels where it's rendered out
- Dealing with Channels - with Frank van Lankvelt, Hippo CMS ScrumMaster and Lead Developer
- Working with Channel Properties
- How to setup a Blueprint
- HST: What's new in Hippo CMS 7.7? - with Ard Schrijvers, HST Lead Developer
- The new integrated preview simplifies the HST Configuration
- How to configure the "Edit Content" button in your JSP's
- Release Management - with Stephan Westen, Development Manager at Hippo
- Hippo CMS FCS versus GA
- Enterprise tooling
- Browser compatibility
- The upcoming onehippo.org
Check out our other webinars - they're free! onehippo.com/
If you're business depends on the Web, then you can depend on Hippo CMS. To find out more about Hippo and our Web content solutions, please explore our site at onehippo.com. Or, of course you can try out our online demo installation at onehippo.com/try. And, if you'd like your own personalized demonstration, please contact us directly. We'd be glad to help.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?