PART 2 OF 3 - Staten Island Borough President James P. Molinaro recently gave his 2012 State of the Borough Address to a crowd of 400 at the College of Staten Island.
- $1 million to save Pouch Camp
- Improvements to our Borough's waterfront
- New school construction
- Residential and Retail Development at the Homeport site
- Update on Wind and Solar Power at the former Fresh Kills Landfill
- Traffic improvements across the Island, including intersection enhancements and Smart Lights
- New parks and playgrounds
- A commitment to help those with autism and their families
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?