1. The tiny nation of Brunei is fighting back against the illegal trade of counterfeit printer cartridges.
2. Remanufacturers in North America and Europe are having to automate their production lines, in order to be more competitive. One company helped them to do this.
3. Consumers using after market inks in their printers in Europe are demanding a more consistent product. One German based company is responding to the market need.
4. Brother has become the latest to announce price increases on its printer consumables following moves by HP, Lexmark, Ricoh and Kodak.
5. Océ, which is part of Canon, is now making carbon neutral, white 80 gram paper called Recycled White Zero which has zero CO2 emissions.
6. OEMs have used legal methods to fight for marketshare from the aftermarket industry. In ”just a minute”, intellectual property lawyer Helen Duan will comment on will this become more or less intense in the future.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?