October Gallery, London, 28th February 2012. Ben discusses:
- Psychedelic drugs in medicine – very brief history
- The history of therapeutic MDMA
- How MDMA works to enhance psychotherapy
- The scourge of PTSD
- Risks and relative safety of MDMA
- Challenges to the clinical use of PTSD
- MDMA, Politics and Medical Research
- The future for psychiatry
In Ben’s view this is not a controversial subject - such is the overwhelming evidence for the safety and efficacy of clinical MDMA use - but others may disagree.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?