This is a video shot at NASA Research Park during the FutureMed 2012 program of Singularity University. Dan Barry, former astronaut and roboticist, is giving a talk on robotics and I'm one of the pilots demonstrating how a mini-helicopter flies.
Here is what went wrong in chronological order:
• helicopter suddenly dropped from the air, narrowly hitting a participant
• helicopter falls and lands inside the light
• helicopter pops out of light and collides with shark
• the collision with the helicopter punctured the balloon shark and the shark crashed
• helicopter, after shark collision, falls down and narrowly misses another participant
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?