Das neuartige und superflache Plattformpedal von MOTO BICYCLES im Praxistest
Pretest: Portrait Tester Oli
Ultralight and ultraflat: these are innovative new platform pedals for bicycles (patent applied). As standard they are a mere 300 g per pair, and measure just 15 mm in thickness. The pedals will be available through the trade in early summer 2012. Final tests and quality checking are currently under way.
• They are probably the world's lightest platform pedals.
• They are probably the world's flattest platform pedals.
• The patented bearing system is developed as a single unit (integrated with the axle).
• The pedal body, a laminated structure, is completely sealed.
• Contemporary, eye-catching and protected 'sculptural' shape.
• They offer the best grip, with any shoe.
• Countless design possibilities via the grip tape on the platforms.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?