A review of THINKING DIGITAL: The Next Generation. This event was held on 13 March 2009 at the Sage Gateshead. It was supported by Gateshead Council; branding work done by Keltie Cochrane. Speakers included:
- Mike Southon, FT
- Paul Callaghan, Leighton Group
- Paul Campbell, Amazing Group
- Ian Forrester, BBC
- Tina El-Hage, The Guardian
- Nick Imrie, 21st Century Media
- Andy Buck, Eutechnyx
- Marek Walton, Mustard Corporation
- Ron Ashtiani, Midway Games
- Tom Scott, York University
- The Ruskins, fab music band
Event was produced by Herb Kim, Julie Moore & Carri Cunliffe of Codeworks. Christian Mawlam & Satish Shewhorak filmed and edited this video. Thanks also to the staff at the Sage Gateshead & David Coxon of the BALTIC for all their technical assistance.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?