• Copernican Tourbillons, a new web series, is a visual study of human motion captured through the use of high-speed photography. Like the tourbillon, the subjects aim to counter the effects of gravity while mastering their craft within the whirlwind of energy that constitutes the universe...
• Marty Reisman is an American champion table tennis player, author, and underground legend. A zeitgeist of classical table tennis, he was the 1958 and 1960 U.S. Men's Singles Champion and the 1997 U.S. Hardbat Champion. Reisman developed his table tennis skills beginning at the age of 12 on the Lower East Side and then as a hustler in New York in the 1940's. He is the oldest person ever to win an open national competition in a racquet sport when he won the 1997 United States National Hardbat championship at age 67. Marty was recently profiled in The New York Times (nyti.ms/GzCG1A) and Men's Journal. (bit.ly/GEuz6y) Currently he is the president of Table Tennis Nation. (tabletennisnation.com)
• Original concept by Ashton Boynton of Insanic Workshop
• Written & produced by Ashton Boynton
• High-speed camera by Justin Hall of Tech Imaging
• Editing & additional camera by Anthony Carvalho
• Sound design by Nicholas Montgomery
• Music by The Sea and Cake
• Graphics by Insanic Workshop
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?