Take a look at our upcoming events for 2012:
• Studio Tours This series allows you to learn about the inner workings of established studios in Los Angeles area, see where their magic happens, and acquire the answers to all of your burning questions.
• Behance / AIGA LA Monthly Meetups: A casual evening where members of the Behance community and AIGA LA can gather and mingle over cocktails.
• Student Portfolio Review: A day-long event designed to give students—about to embark on a career in the design industry—advice on how to present themselves and their work. This prestigious event brings together over 50 industry professionals with 100 AIGA student members for the purpose of portfolio review.
• Perk: An exclusive salon for AIGA Professional Members Only.
• Professional Series: A program of conversations about today’s business of design. Professionals and entrepreneurs from a range of design enterprises will gather to discuss how each are growing their businesses through financial modeling, business development, recruitment and retention, innovation practices and, above all, great design.
• Design for Good: At this workshop we will begin to brainstorm on what types of issues matter in our community and how we can work in a collaborative effort to cause change through design. Bring forth your concerns, ideas, and solutions.
• Adobe Muse Workshops: At this workshop you will learn the shortcuts to making website by using Adobe Muse.
Bierut in LA: A special evening where Michael Bierut will be speaking to the AIGA LA community.
• Emerge: A AIGA LA student member exhibition.
• Fellows: AIGA LA formal gala. We honor the great leaders of design in the LA Community.
Want to volunteer with us? We are looking for event, bloggers and social media volunteers!
Please visit: aigalosangeles.org/volunteer
Coordinated by Brittney Backos (brittneybackos.com) and Diane Grajeda (dianegrajeda.com).
Created by Daniel Coutinho (danielcoutinho.tv). Soundtrack by Lucas Coutinho (myspace.com/lucascoutinhoguitar).
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?