If you’re looking for something a little different set apart from the rest, away from the crowds then the Yuki Ki Lodge may just be that place. A classic cedar post and beam chalet set in a tranquil picturesque forest just behind the Happo Olympic Ski Jumps & surrounded by beautiful trees & wildlife, this is a very intimate and private location. Chosen for its peaceful surroundings this is a great property where you feel like you are far away tucked up somewhere high in the Japan Alps, but really just a short 10 minute walk to all the spectacular skiing on Happo or walk into the Happo Village with lots of great restaurants, bars and other entertainment.
This year this property has been fully re-furbished and is an ideal location for a family or group of friends looking for that rustic cozy mountain lodging experience. With mystical views of the forest outside, seen from giant double glazed windows and at night with the fireplace lit and the snow coming down this truly is a great place to be based from.
Yuki Ki Lodge also comes with a complimentary 8 seat 4wd van for the customers’ exclusive usage, parked right outside
Spacious lounge/entertainment area with fireplace, full western kitchen with breakfast bar and kitchen table, dishwasher, oven and cook-top, and microwave
- 1 x large queen bedroom with robe and ensuite and (downstairs)
- 1 x Double bed and Single bed bedroom (upstairs) (sleeps 3)
- 1 x 3 Single bed Bedroom (upstairs)(sleeps 3)
- Main Bathroom with vanity and separate shower and bath (downstairs)
- Separate toilet room next entrance
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Entrance with ski storage and drying
- Complimentary Vehicle - 8 seater Hiace 4WD van for drivers over 30yrs old
For booking visit - japanspecialists.com/files/ac_h_yukikilodge.html
Videography by Chibi Moku - chibimoku.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?