Success builds on success. Targeting quick wins at the onset and throughout implementing ITIL is crucial for building momentum and maintaining employee buy-in.
Is your organization moving to ITIL best practices? Are you challenged with loss of momentum and dwindling support? What short term goals will establish early success? How will you communicate and celebrate these quick wins?
Join John and Graham as they discuss and share prescriptive advice for creating early success during ITIL implementation.
• How to generate quick wins
• Knowing where to look for initial quick wins
• Techniques for communicating and celebrating wins to gain momentum
• How to establish and clearly communicate goals and expectations
• Real-life ITIL Implementation success stories
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?