Tract (Ps 21: 2-9, 18-19, 22, 24, 32)
1. Deus, Deus meus, réspice in me: quare me dereliquísti?
2. Longe a salúte mea verba delictórum meórum.
3. Deus meus, clamábo per diem, nec exáudies: in nocte, et non ad insipiéntiam mihi.
4. Tu autem in sancto hábitas, laus Israël.
5. In te speravérunt patres nostri: speravérunt, et liberásti eos.
6. Ad te clamavérunt, et salvi facti sunt: in te speravérunt, et non sunt confusi.
7. Ego autem sum vermis, et non homo: oppróbrium hóminum et abjéctio plebis.
8. Omnes, qui vidébant me, aspernabántur me: locúti sunt lábiis et movérunt caput.
9. Sperávit in Dómino, erípiat eum: salvum fáciat eum, quóniam vult eum.
10. Ipsi vero consideravérunt et conspexérunt me: divisérunt sibi vestiménta mea, et super vestem meam misérunt mortem.
11. Líbera me de ore leónis: et a córnibus unicórnium humilitátem meam.
12. Qui timétis Dóminum, laudáte eum: univérsum semen Jacob, magnificáte eum.
13. Annuntiábitur Dómino generátio ventúra: et annuntiábunt coeli justítiam ejus.
14. Pópulo, qui nascétur, quem fecit Dóminus.
1. My God, my God, look upon me, why have you forsaken me?
2. My words of sin have drawn me far from salvation.
3. O my God, I call by day and you give no reply; I call by night and not without reason.
4. Yet, you dwell in the sanctuary; you are the praise of Israel.
5. Our fathers placed their hope in you; they trusted and you delivered them.
6. They cried out to you and they were saved; they put their hope in you and they were not confounded.
7. But I am a worm and no man; scorned by men and despised by the people.
8. All who see me mock at me, they make mouths at me, they wag their heads.
9. "He trusted in the Lord; let him deliver him, let him rescue him, for he delights in him."
10. And so they looked and gazed upon me; they divided my garments among themselves, and for my raiment they have cast lots.
11. Save me from the mouth of the lion; my afflicted soul from the horns of the unicorn.
12. You who fear the Lord, praise him! All you sons of Jacob, glorify him.
13. A future generation shall be announced on behalf of the Lord, and the heavens will declare his justice.
14. Unto a nation to be born, and whom the Lord has prepared.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?