This recorded webinar challenge the notion that segmented networks are always difficult to manage and inflexible for users. It review how best practice network segmentation makes protecting critical systems and sensitive information easier without impacting connectivity and productivity. You will hear how you can:
- Isolate critical systems without the need to change your mature network architecture
- Create access entitlement based on your user's identity and contextual criteria
- Provide a secure connection from virtually any type of device, including Smartphones and PDAs
- Encrypt all traffic within your internal network to ensure full data segregation
- Deliver strong user authentication to block unauthorized access
- Identify early potential security threats
Network Segmentation can be used to support PCI compliance initiatives and is particularly suitable for isolating mission critical systems, such as SAP or SCADA networks, from the main business network whilst still allowing secure access for selected users and automated reporting.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?