Study 3 of 13 on Evangelism and Witnessing
Key Text: “He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ” (Eph. 4:11, 12, NKJV).
1. When we think about the word gift or gifts, what does the word imply?
2. What is the role of the Holy Spirit in the spiritual gifts that we receive?
3. God’s church is described as a human body. How does this idea relate to spiritual gifts?
4. The study for this week says that “not all gifts are overtly evangelistic.” What does this mean?
5. If spiritual gifts come from the Holy Spirit, to what extent should we be involved in helping others to develop their spiritual gifts?
6. What can be done in a local church to raise the importance of spiritual gifts?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?