This is a demonstration reel from 2009 showcasing Katie L. Pyle's modeling and character designing.
1. Jester villain costume - modeled in XSI
2. Foot - modeled in XSI
3. Rendition of Scrat Mario frozen in ice - added modeling to a previous Mario model and used Z-Brush to position and detail the acorn and Mario
4. Venus shaver - texture, lighting, and modeling done in Maya 8.5 using only NURBS
5. The Black Spot - modeling, animation, texture, and lighting done in Maya 8.5
6. Overboard - modeling, rigging, animation, and lighting done in XSI
7. ICE Particles compound - created and modeled in XSI
8. Steam Punk door - modeled for a CGSociety contest; the door is textured in the context of the movie
9. The Clockmaker - this is an independent film in which I helped fix a problem with the NCloth and clocks in Maya; I also helped mask the cat from the green screen.
10. Female nude drawing - done with Vine charcoal
11. Male nude drawing - done with only one colored pencil, red
12. Life size wolf sculpture - created with addition and subtraction modeling; carved out of laminated Styrofoam; the coat was created by texturing ceiling mud with a comb.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?