While waiting for Realflow 2013 I've created a foam script that i've created in Python for my Realflow projects purposes. Foam script is created to give user an option to precise control automatic foam creation process.
Main features of this tool are:
- Foam creation under several main conditions: velocity, vorticity, pressure tresholds
-Script smoothly changes mass of fluid particles to selected foam mass to allow more naturally behavior. Foam dissapates from the edges to avoid situations when foam dies from its center.
- Auto kill foam after random values inside your time limits.
- Script autosets resolution for foam to match the master resolution to avoid problems.
- User can select a node below which foam is created (for a case when you pour one object from another)
- Foam can transfer back to fluid after some time.
Visit: picturefobic.blogspot.com for more !
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?