This Autumn, Loughborough will be getting its first major bouldering wall – “The Climbing Station.”
So, what do you need to know?
* The Climbing Station and is owned by climbers Tom Randall, Roger Bonnert, Andy Flaherty and Peter Sammons.
* It's going to be big (800+ m2, with further room for expansion)
* It's going to be modern (every angle of climbing surface you can imagine, custom made volumes, professional route setters and proper sit down cafe)
* It's going to be family-friendly (kids courses after school and at weekends, party events, bookable separate function room and plenty of coffee and cakes for parents!)
What's so special about The Climbing Station?
* We will have a dedicated training room, which will contain some of best circuit boards in the country - think custom-made volumes, 60 move circuits and massive amounts of lactic acid.
* We will have an in-house youth academy coached by GB Junior Team coach, Tom Randall that will encourage climbing development from grass-roots to elite level. No stage of development will be ignored.
* We will be running climbing comps like you have never seen before - a new twist on what you think is possible. Watch this space!
* Ample on-site parking facilities
Watch out for....
Exclusive membership deals to the first Climbing Station customers
Our soon-to-be blog that will follow the site’s development.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?