1. If we are followers of Jesus, what does it mean for Jesus to be our King?
2. When Jesus said to pray, “thy kingdom come” what do you think he meant?
3. We embrace counter-cultural values such as peace, love for enemies, holiness, service, and the spirit-empowered life”… is this what it means to live in God’s Kingdom?
4. Where does the rub come in living Kingdom values?
5. Someone said, “Jesus didn’t save us to go to church” What did he save us for?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?